Actually, Richland Imported arms built by several different Italian and several different Spanish makers. I have observed that the Italian guns are uniformly good quality, and the Spanish guns were built to a lower price point. The Spaniards didn’t pick the price point, they simply supplied a gun to fulfill it.

Crummy guns, sadly. The truth hurts sometimes.

In the Richland catalog I have, period to the year of the gun, the fastener is referred to as a “Hidden Fourth fastener”. This provides an excellent example of the notion that you should take ad copy from a gunmakers catalog with a grain of salt, as there are not four fasteners on this gun. It would seem that the copy writers of most technical products, get things wrong occasionally, in their writing.

As to the actual, trade excepted name, that fits this type of bolting, I haven’t a clue. “Hidden Greener bolt” would seem to fit all the parameters, and differentiate between a visible Greener bolt, while giving credit as to who came up with a bolt through an extension of the barrels, at the top, with the familiar activation by the lever work.

That’s all I’ve got. I still can’t tell you with good certainty if there is a cap over the hole in the left side of the detonation of my gun, or, not.

Best,
Ted