At the Medford shoot my Nephew experienced 4 occasions where the gun fired upon closing. 1 with the right and 3 on the left He said that his finger was nowhere near the triggers and the safety was on safe. ( very experienced shooter). I used the gun for over 150 shots and had no problems. Owned this for over 8 years without a problem. I tried to duplicate this condition and firing the gun with snap caps removing the locks for inspection after each cycle duplicated the condition 1 time. By not opening the gun fully after ejection the sear was not engaged and the safety sear was just barely engaged. I think he opened the gun just far enough to trip the ejectors and did not complete the cocking sequence. He held the gun in is left and his right just behind the breech to cup the shells upon ejection and did not open the gun fully all of the time. The sequence must be preformed properly to safely operate it. I will pay attention to this the future and hope the problem has been identified. Is my conclusion sound?