Guys:

I filed a claim with USPS at the the end of March for some items that I sold on Ebay. The value of the items was $650 dollars. I insured it for $500. Priority mail. When in transit with the post office the tape on the box was cut and the contents pilfered. I have a letter stated from the receiving post office as such. Well The paperwork that the claims office wanted was 12 pages. I sent it certified, return receipt. They claimed they never received it. I said I have the green card showing you received it. They then found the claim paperwork. Then they said they need to upload it. Allow 10 days. Next call they said partially uploaded allow 10 days more. Then they send me two letters wanting me to present the box to the post office.Well I have just wrote another letter saying the box never left the receiving post office. I have called them several times and they all have been very nice on the phone. But they tell me the same thing, they are still researching it. Just the same old shuck and jive. This is the first time I have had to file a claim with the post office. Since this is going on since the end of March in my mind I have come to the decide I will never get paid. Now if I do seen a check it will be like finding money in the street.

John Boyd

John Boyd
Quality Arms Inc
Houston, TX
713-818-2971