Which movie, please, Stan. Being a rather large type fan of Jack and his many movie roles: The Shining, Easy Rider, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, Witches of Eastwick, and my all-time favorite- "Terms of Endearment". Love the scene in the fancy restaurant with Shirley MacLaine-- "To kill the bug you have up your "Hershey Parkway"-- and that look that only Jack can seem to pull off- and having served in the USMC, Jack was "outstanding" as the full bird Col. in "A Few Good Men"--Yes, there is a "Code Red"- if you saw the movie "Full Metal Jacket" you saw fat-boy Pyle getting that after his jelly doughnut caper cost his fellow "Turds" doing extra PT on the D.I.'s orders-- But somehow, I can't connect the line you mentioned with any of those great movies- Help, please. Mae and I had thought about a trip down to FL. in Sept-and maybe a stop your way to say "Hello" but this Covid 19 has us concerned-and we have been vaccinated twice with the Pfizer stuff- Stay well, miss a dove for me when your season starts- RWTF

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..