mine is uncut and marked cyl from the factory. unlike most that are cut off fulls, that become cyl. and, my extension is unserialized. he can match it by number to his gun. his is a 52 and mine is a 55, so roll marks will be proper. sure, we arent talking collector guns, but itll be close and we are talking practical. wake up, decide what bbl, go hunt, come home. it would be a interesting set up...unlike most that are butchered already with screw in chokes and soldered on gizmos. we shall see if lloyds friend knows or will appreciate a unique set up opportunity when he sees it. hope he does.
the owner can swap takedown bbls faster than screwing in a screw in choke. the polychoke inventor learned this and challenged cutts with a faster product back in the day, and did well.
seems lately, the world has gone back to the cumbersome screw in/on method forgetting history. or lest we forget...leaving the wrong choke in during a hunt, leaving the right choke 5 miles back in the truck, bringing the wrong gauge choke, forgetting the wrench, or dropping it in the pond, making desperate hunters shoot without a choke in the bbl ruining the threads, having to soak the bbl in solvent to get it out after years of use, or shooting a loose choke and blowing the end of the bbl off. need I go on? let me know lloyd. thanks for the pm.

Retired Military Aviation
Former Member U.S. Navy Shooting Team
https://606f79f3c2431.site123.me/