I’ve owned 4 over the years. 3 Brownings and 1 Winchester. I currently own 1 Browning repro. I bought my first one at Guns Unlimited in Omaha around 2002 for around $400. I really like them. They seem very well made, shoot where you want it to, pattern nicely with both 7/8 and 1 Oz loads, usually have pretty nice wood and I like the configuration of the repros as well. I’ve never had one fail or not cycle. The triggers can be pretty stiff, that’s one complaint you’ll hear about them. I’ve never had an issue with the triggers on my guns fwiw. I own a few “original “ Mod. 12’s too, and I think the repros are every bit as good. Pretty sure I’ll take some heat on that last comment, but I’ll stand by it.
I enjoy shooting early season teal with these guns. They handle 2 3/4” steel with zero issues and they’re fun to shoot and the configuration is perfect for that type of shooting.
Chokes on the Brownings are Modified and on the Winchester it was IC. That’s the only difference between the two that I know of.