Originally Posted by Cold Iron
Can't buy an extra target no matter how much you spend. But there is a heck of a market out there for those that think you can.

Not so sure about that. When you're shooting early morning, into the sun, a good pair of polarized lenses will help you see the bird more clearly. Heck, I've seen times where it was the difference in seeing or not, at all. It's [poor target setting when that occurs, but not all target setters remember that. Also, with an orange target streaking through the shaded woods, in and out of beams of sunlight, showing and then hiding for a split second as it passes through a shadow, "strobing", I call it. In that situation the orange enhancing coating makes the target stand out lots better against the dark background. And, in both of those scenarios you can well pick up a few targets. After all, if you can't see 'em you can't hit 'em.

Serengetis were really good driving glasses, but I don't recall any that were stated to be impact resistant. I had a couple pairs. It's Pillas for me now, as long as they stay in business and the quality holds up. I wear sunglasses every day the sun shines, at work or at play. I'm wising up in my old age as to my choices, and hopefully with not destroying or losing any for awhile.

May God bless America and those who defend her.