Here we go again......these are from fairly recent catalogs (only 20+ years old!)
12b pinfire by E Adkins 30" damascus barrels. NVN. Jones U/Lever. Evans & Partridge 18/4/2000
12b pinfire by J. & W. Tolley. Serial No. 1326. Jones U/Lever opener, Cross bolted forend. 30" Damascus barrels. Evans & Partridge 11/4/1995
20b pinfire by D Egg. NVN. Jones U/Lever opener. 29" Damascus barrels. Cross bolted forend. Evans & Partridge 27/3/2001
10b pinfire by T>R>T> Gooch (Hertford). NVN. Jones U/Lever. 30" Browned Damascus barrels.

12b pinfire / centre fire by Westley Richards, New Bond St. London. S/N 10.750. Black Powder Proof. A very rare dual system! Made to fire both pinfire and centrefire cartridges. Twist barrels, with dolls head rib extension. wood bar locks, with dolphin hammers. Nicely engraved with panes of foliage. The breech faces incorporating floating strikers which bear against the breast of the hammers. Patent top lever, and walnut straight grip stock. Barrels 30". Weller & Dufty 11th July 1972. (I had a rare dual ignition system, A Masu Bros. London. It was a genuine 14b. Sadly, stolen from me. I will list it separately on another occasion).

An Extremely rare and high quality fullstocked military style .577 calibre pinfire rifle by Alexander Henry Serial No. 1292 The barrel retained by a front band and single cross bolt. Heavy octagonal barrel with 8 groove Henry rifling, the underside marked " Pope & Henry's Patent No4" Probably Henry M. Pope,famous American rifle maker, of Jersey City! The top flat marked "ALEXR. HENRY 12 SOUTH ST. ANDREW ST. EDINGBURGH. PATENT NO. 763". Hooded bead foresight,and tangent rearsight. the barrel band with bayonet bar and sling eye. Rearward sliding breech block with inset lift up release catch. the top of the breech block border engraved and marked "PATENT". bolted, detented lock signed "ALEX. HENRY" and border engraved, the hammer nose with small spigot which locks into a recess in the breech block at the moment of discharge. Walnut stock with steel furniture, chequered wrist & forend, and horn forend tip. Complete with steel cleaning rod , very similar to the Enfield ramrod, but with brass head. Barrel 28". In fine condition. Weller and Dufty 11/7/1972. Lot No. 490.

Steve, these may start to come thick and fast this week, as I have a bit of spare time. Just discard any that is of no use. Regards Dave.