I recall well when purple lenses came out and were all the rage. For me they didn't work quite so well, this is a VERY true statement:

Originally Posted by KY Jon
. Color tends ot be a bit of a personal thing. What works for one is not always the best choice for every situation or every person.

Wore Post 4 Optics for ~20 years then a couple of years ago cracked the lenses on my High Definition Light Target Orange lenses. Which despite having every color lens wore 90% of the time. That is when I found out Mike at Post 4 had passed away and were no longer available. I switched to Ranger. Finally, like most people LOL.

Talked to Wayne Morgan at Morgan Optical when I switched, he is the largest Ranger dealer in the Country and their preferred vendor. He has also been featured on podcast such as Behind the Break and The Dead Pair. He told me the Ranger HD Medium would work as well as the Post 4 Light Target Orange and maybe even a bit better. So got those along with the Ranger HD Light lenses. He was right. If I had to pick only one lens it would be the Ranger HD Medium.

Originally Posted by Lloyd3
Are the Radians RSG-3LK Shotgunner Shooting Glasses any good?

Not so much, for several reasons. Was going to say Radians should have stuck with ear plugs, they also make Dewalt safety glasses besides their own branding. Pushing through ruff grouse cover would rip off shooting glasses and I want clear lenses for shooting at the streak through the trees that is a grouse anyhow. I wear bifocal wrap around safety glasses so that I can read the Garmin Alpha. The bifocal (2.5+) part sits really low on them so it doesn't interfere with my seeing the ground clearly when walking. They are made by Radians.

Last edited by Cold Iron; 06/01/21 12:41 PM.