Originally Posted by Geo. Newbern
["Not hard to figure out Ted. Our population is 90% urban. Tyranny of the majority.

We have nothing like your Senate that balances out the population majority of the House with balanced region (state) concerns."] canvasback
-----------------------------

In Georgia we once had what we called the county unit system. It offset the vast number of Atlanta area voters, and put the counties in charge. The one man one vote movement did away with that, and Atlanta not only controls our legislature but who wins the national elections here. The problem in the USA with the one man one vote argument is that our country is a republic not a strict democracy...Geo

No, the real problem is that Liberal Left Democrats and the Liberal Press have conspired to silence any mention of things like suitcases full of ballots that were pulled out from under tables late at night... after Republican Election Observers and members of the Press were sent home.

In fact, the narrative on this has now shifted dramatically. If you do a Google search on the matter now, you will be indoctrinated with the new Democrat Left propaganda that you should not believe what is clearly shown on the surveillance tapes. You are being told to not believe your own eyes. Actual Video evidence is quashed by utter bullshit and repeated lies.

This is but a small fraction of the "irregularities" that occurred in Democrat controlled States and Cities in the 2020 Election. One man-- One Vote is not a problem. The problem is dead people voting, people voting multiple times, ballot harvesting, highly questionable mail-in votes, lack of a paper trail for voting, and a lack of Voter I.D. requirements to make certain that only legal U.S. citizens vote one time. You have repeatedly been told that there is zero evidence of election fraud.... even in precincts where there is greater than 100% voter turn-out. And any questioning of the obvious is ridiculed or totally shut down by Social Media platforms like Facebook or Twitter. Censorship is alive and well. The fate of our Republic is very questionable.

I couldn't make a post about Toyota losing big lawsuits over rusted truck frames and racial discrimination against blacks and Asians, because it could hurt Liberal's feelings, so I probably shouldn't get my hopes up about this subject getting posted...

To get this thread back on track, a high capacity 9 m/m increases the odds that the shooter under attack might get very lucky, and poke out both of the grizzly bear's eyes. Then he can side-step the blinded bear. KY Jon admits that stopping a grizzly charge with a .270 bullet in the eye involved a lot of luck, but a lifetime of snap shooting at small moving clay targets and birds probably helped him to instinctively point his rifle toward the right place. The average handgun shooter has trouble keeping rapid fire double action shots on paper at 7 yards. Laying them into vital areas of a charging grizzly is a bit more problematic, and a pissed-off grizzly will cover 7 yards in a second or less. I think I'd prefer one short barrelled pump 12 gauge stuffed with slugs or large buckshot over a 9 m/m handgun in each hand.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.