Para, Terry sent me a complete list of his inventory sent to Amoskeog Auction in 2016. He had about 40 Reilly's. I assume this is the gun you're thinking about (although on Terry's list it's a shotgun):

145 Shotgun Edwinson green SxS Double Barrel 8087 12 Ga

Looks it sold at Amoskeog on April 03, 2016 for $900.00.

Lot#: 29039237 - Edwinson Green Sidelock Double Ejectorgun
serial #8087, 12 ga (2 1/2"), 28" matted barrels choked modified and improved cylinder with bright excellent bores. The barrels have been professionally re-sleeved retaining 97% of their quality re-blued finish displaying a few light handling marks and a raised dings on the left barrel. The breech ends are lightly engraved but are somewhat faint from the refinish and the rib is maker marked "EDWINSON GREEN MAKER CHELTENHAM". The locks and frame have been cleaned and remain a bright pewter color, they are embellished in a light scroll engraving having nice geometric borders and are marked "E.C. GREEN" on both sides. The top lever retains 90% original blue finish having some loss on the high edges. The long tang triggerguard has been cleaned leaving the engraving slightly faint. The checkered walnut straight grip buttstock rates near excellent as lightly refinished long ago displaying light scattered dings along with a very thin 1/4" crack behind the upper tang. The buttstock is fitted with a silver un-engraved monogram plate, which has a ding in the center and a hard rubber buttplate which provides a length of pull of 14 1/4" with drops of 1 1/4" and 1 3/4". The splinter forend rates very good as lightly cleaned long ago having a few light chips around the edges. The gun features double triggers, Greener style cross bolt, ejectors and automatic safety. The gun locks up tight and is in good working condition. (177147-145) {MODERN} [Terry Buffum Collection]

That's the only Edwinson Green on his list...so if he had another one he might retain it. Send him an email ...or I could do it for you. We discuss Reilly's regularly.
Gene

Last edited by Argo44; 05/20/21 08:09 PM.

Baluch are not Brahui, Brahui are Baluch