I have not used Tetra products, but these things have become somewhat generic. I have been wearing Starkeys for over twenty years, and just ordered a new pair in case the old ones die mid-season. My first pair was analog, but I'm pretty sure all the new ones are digital. I prefer the sound quality of the analogs, but my audiologist tells me that the digitals are better in terms of absolute hearing protection. In the Tetra lineup, the only ones to seriously consider are the CustomShield models. Why? Because those are the only ones that cover the boney part of the outer ear. That bone will transmit sound vibrations to the inner ear, and loud noises damage the cilia. The more of that bone that is protected, the more effective the hearing protection is. Regardless of which brand you select, get one that includes custom molds for your ears and that covers as much of the outer ear as possible. Look at levels of amplification available in each product, attack time in the electronics, Db level at which the unit attenuates, overall Noise Reduction Rating (NRR), convenience of making adjustments. Some of the new units are rechargeable (my new ones are), but if you get units with replaceable batteries it would be convenient to select one that uses the same batteries as your hearing aids. Re the ear molds, you will probably have a choice of silicone or lucite for the final product. Silicone is more comfortable, but breaks down over time and then requires expensive repair. My first ones were silicone, new ones are all lucite. Just like guns, fit is of paramount importance for effective hearing protection, so buy from a competent provider, preferably an audiologist who can tune the digitals to partially compensate for your specific hearing loss. These thinsgs are not hearing aids but share some of the same functionality, so try to take advantage of the technology. As an example, my new Starkeys let me stream from my iPhone so that I can listen to a football game while I am sitting in the duck blind, and still have full protection if I get the opportunity to shoot.