Originally Posted by SKB
Yotas, Yotas and more Yotas for me, nothing else since 96 or so. I have had 80's vintage pick ups, several 4 runners, a T100 and a couple of Tacomas. I'm running 2004 Tacoma extra cab now with the TRD package, that truck goes anywhere with 4wd and a locking rear diff as long as you do not high center it. Next truck will either be another runner or a double cab Tacoma. My only complaint on the current ride is it is a bit small in the cab. You certainly pay a premium for a Toyata truck but in my mind it pays off due to the reliability the are so famous for.

And they keep their resale value pretty well too. Also IMO, Toyota tends to care what the public thinks of their product, so if there is something wrong, they take good measures to fix it. In 2008 Toyota bought my 99 Tacoma back off me for 1.5 times the blue book value because of frame rust issues with that model. That ended being a down payment on a 2005 Tacoma.

Last edited by nca225; 04/23/21 09:27 PM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum