Originally Posted by canvasback
Mike, if I’d known all this I would have taken a closer look at your ride when we were up on the Minnesota coast. Instead I was mesmerized by the steaks!
James I look forward to cooking some more steaks for you someday. Hopefully soon!

You are my brother to the North and while we didn't get much time to together as I would have liked, you are the one that woke me up to the SxS guns. And a lot of other things. The others around us looked at us confused while we were talking. You truly are my brother of another mother. Although not sure if I should curse you for directing down the rabbit hole of SxS guns or thank you LOL.

That is not true, I can not thank you enough!

Oh and we didn't even touch on footwear. And lasts, support etc. I live in Crispi boots with ankle bone support system once I blew out my ankles. That is for another discussion.

Spent 20 years wearing boots made by the cheapest bidder. Did not do me any favors.

Wore a suit for 20 years after I retired from the Navy. Never could get over the pointed toe Italian shoes or made in China shoes which can only be described as clown shoes. To me.

I wear Allen Edmonds shoes and boots when I have to go into work, many made with horses arse, I love cordovan shell.

The Park Avenue is good enough for enough for inauguration of US Presidents. Well at least the conservative ones. Not going to touch on the whacked out Left ones. But if it is good enough for the ones that I am willing to follow into combat it is good enough for me.

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

Brother James once the border is open again I look forward to meeting you once again. And promise I will cook you the best prime ribeye that is available. Anywhere. To say that that I enjoy listening to your knowledge and experience with SxS guns and life in general is an understatement.

Last edited by Cold Iron; 04/22/21 10:46 PM.