My left-handed requirement tends to limit my options just a bit. But even with that, I have found several well-used $750 range guns that would likely work. What I'm faced with now is risking some money on a relatively unknown maker or going with a much safer bet. "Dirt Cheap" as it turns out seems to range from $750 to about $1,500. After that, the sky's the limit. Hard-used Citoris, Berettas, Kreigoffs (and even Perrazzis) are available locally, but most look like they've had very tough lives and the prices they command aren't really very attractive. For many of these guns, it feels like you're just paying for the name. SKB makes a lefty sporter that looks to be almost perfect for my perceived needs. CZ, Yildiz, ATA, and others are making some fairly respectable entry-level sporting guns and YouTube is loaded with their reviews. Tristar even makes a pretty wild looking sporting clays gun (the TT-115) that is so different from anything I've ever shot that I'm frankly... intrigued. "Volume shooting" is something that I've never considered before (for all the reasons I've mentioned above) so it's fun to explore something new. The idea of an older Model 32 Remington is intriguing, from a nostalgic perspective, but even those guns aren't inexpensive any more (at least for decent examples) and I'm still fighting the left-handed challenge with them as well. It seems that being "late to the party" has some advantages after all, at least in light of all these newer options. Fun to contemplate, if nothing else.

Last edited by Lloyd3; 04/15/21 10:56 AM.