I have not heard about anybody hoarding .garbage cans of .22 rim fire ammo.

But I have heard about people having a very hard time finding it. And when they do find .22 rimfire ammo, it costs a small fortune. A garbae can full would probably cost as much as a new car today. They complain that they aren't able to take their kids out for an affordable day of plinking or practice. And it isn't just .22 rimfire ammo that has gotten much more expensive, and harder to find. It seems hardly a week passes since the coup.... I mean since the fraudulent election of 2020, that there is another Thread pertaining to the ammo shortage and massive price increases.... including shotgun shells and components.

And shooting has certainly not always been expensive. I managed to do a great deal of shooting as a kid spending my paper route earnings, and my money from part time entry level jobs in high school and college. When I see the current situation and current prices, I wonder how many young shooters are able to afford it. A co-worker was recently complaining that he bought a .380 auto handgun for his wife for concealed carry, but can't find ammo for her to even practice with, let alone use for self defense.

I also wonder why C Z thinks it is sane and rational for him to have hoarded a lifetime supply of ammo for his needs... yet he feels anyone who hoards .22 rim.fire ammo is mentally disturbed??? I'll tell you what mentally disturbed is.... mentally disturbed is being in denial about anti-gun Liberal Left Democrats in the House, Senate, and White House being the root cause for this mess. And REALLY MENTALLY DISTURBED is any gun owner who literally shoots themselves in the foot by voting for known anti-gunners!

When my REPUBLICAN Senator Pat Toomey aligned himself with anti-gun Democrats in 2013... I stopped voting for him, and urged other shooters to do the same. Period! I value my 2nd Amendment Rights too much to support any anti-gun [censored] under any circumstances.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.