Jason,
I addressed German Gun Imports because you asked about them. Recoil Rob mentioned Simpson Ltd. , They are also a viable alternative and I have dealt with them before. Be sure to read the description carefully. If they sell you something that is not as described, they will take it back without a problem, if you call. They sell them "as received" and describe any problem they observe. The German partner in German Gun Imports is a gunsmith and I believe he either doesn't accept those with functional problems or repairs small ones. I believe S&B imports 6.5x57R, 7x57R, 8x57IR, 8x57IRS, 7x65R, 9.3x72R, and 9.3x74R. Their cases are boxer primed and are fully reloadable with American components. Reloading dies are available as production items and custom made dies are not required. Dies for the rimless versions are useable just by using the correct shell holder. I use 7x64 dies to load 7x65R, and 6.5x57, 7x57 to load the rimmed version. I use Lyman 8mm Mauser dies to load 8x57I ,8x57IS, 8x57IR, 8x57IRS, 8x57R/360, and 8x72R. I do this by removing the expander stem for the .318 " cartridges and de-prime by hand. Handloading any of these is straight forward, once you have cases and bullets, so don't worry about that.
Mike