Prince Phillip was much liked by the men folk on this side of the pond because he spoke his mind. I have one little known story I picked up in Germany when I was working there. At some form of posh dinner that he and the queen attended he called the Germans krauts well the German press git hold of it and one pushy reporter started asking pointed questions Prince Phillips reply was "the last time I was that close to Germans they where shooting at me" things went quiet after that. One more fact about Prince Phillip he is more British royal than the Queen, it sounds strange but the one fact that the royal household play down that the name of Windsor is quite a resent addition as far as history goes the real real name was Sax-Coburg gotha so decedents from the German royal family line. Prince Phillip was more of a direct decedent from our Queen Victoria, even though he was a Greek Prince he had no Greek blood in his veins. This closeness to Queen Victoria came to the fore when the bodies of the Russian murdered Tzar and his family were found It was his DNA that was uses to confirm their identities. As for my personal opinion of that loose canon Harry "if you cant make mistakes when you are young when the hell can you make them" he never had the best of upbringings so there is plenty of time left to bury the hatchet if there is one and only of course if all the parties want to. Just remember King Edward VIII the Windsors only mad peace with him when he was dead, so when our Queen slips off her mortal coil there will be a lot for the press to wade in and throw about "so watch this space".

The only lessons in my life I truly did learn from where the ones I paid for!