I've got it in my mind that I want to add a drilling to my gun safe. This despite never actually shooting one and only handling a few of them. I don't have any special need for a shotgun/ rifle combo gun, I just think they are super cool and I love the complexity of the mechanisms and craftsmanship in their construction.
I've read a bit on the subject and believe I have a vision of what I want. I'm thinking a hammerless 16ga double over a standardized but traditional rifle caliber. By standardized, I mean made recently enough to be in a commercially available cartridge such as 7x57R etc. I want to avoid the older doubles in which rifle calibers may be unknown and require a research project and require custom dies.
I'm also enamored with German scopes in detachable claw mounts- even if I've never looked through one and hope I don't get turned off once I actually experience the lack or cheek weld.
Frankly I'd probably use it primarily as an shotgun only for stocked pheasants at my club versus ever having it loaded with shotshells and rifle simultaneously.

My point in posting this here, is where do I shop for specifically for drillings? They are an obscure area of interest, so there isn't a big selection at any local shops to handle. I know that I want to avoid any loose or damaged guns.

I listened to a couple podcasts about an outfit called Save the Fine Guns or German Gun Imports which is supposed to be importing unwanted drillings for Germany and Austria at attractive prices. Yet I can't find any reviews about them online and can't find an easy way to contact them through their website. Does anyone have any experience in dealing with them?

Or any other recommendations on where to best look for drillings?

Jason