And this is why the Biden criminal gang is moving so very fast on all of these fronts. America now has a Secretary of Defense who has publicly declared open war on the following people in the US Military: Christians, white conservatives, Republicans. His goal is to turn the US Military into Black Lives Matter, essentially a BLM militia better armed than they are now. It is why they are aggressively drumming out the patriots and indoctrinating the young people to turn against the citizenry. They will use some flimsy pretext to declare martial law and then turn the military against us. America is in such severe trouble I doubt many people want to believe it, let alone whether they already understand it, or not. While I believed Trump should have stayed in office and fought back, it was discouraging to have the two top generals openly state their opposition to having the military get involved in American elections in early December. Basically bypassing the commander in chief and just stating for the record what they would and would not do. To me, that was illegal insubordination, openly politicking, and worthy of a court martial and execution by firing squad at dawn, but Trump had become so used to daily insubordination that I think he just shrugged his shoulders and said "What can I do?"
We are truly f'd. It is terrifying and enraging all at once.

NRA Life
FOAC Life
PA Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs Life
PA Trappers Association Life