It is impossible to be definitive without seeing the item up close and personal but I suspect these are replacement strikers, perhaps even cannibalised from another gun, but definitely too long. If you depress the hammer fully onto the nipple, the striker should only protrude about 1.5mm from the breech face. If more than that it probably will pierce primers (providing the main springs are still sound) and very well may hang-up.
I would reduce the length at the primer end as there is obviously plenty of room to do so but you must make sure that the springs are not being crushed in their holes. It is this that tends to do for springs: if they aren't getting crushed or coil bound then they last much better. If the springs' working room is compromised then ease at the hammer end.
I would stress that without handling the gun's action it is difficult to analyse, so put your thinking cap on and work it out for yourself.
Remember, strikers are a consumable part and one shouldn't be too precious about them.
I make all my strikers from '12.9' cap head bolts (don't know if that translates) which doesn't need any heat treatment. It is quite tough to turn but gives a long lasting result. The whole pin is turned from one piece of metal, you do not need to weld on extra bits.