Originally Posted by KY Jon
If the war on guns goes like the war on drugs we are all going to need bigger gun safes. I was once worried about the lefts gun confiscation scheme, but no longer. Canada gave up on just trying to register guns in a computer system and Canadians are a lot more inclined to respect laws they consider silly. And they would need to go search every house, in the country, because there is no computer records of who has what in the US. It would be physically impossible to go door to door and collect every gun. If you consider owners would meekly turn over their guns you are kidding yourself in several million cases. Maybe tens of millions of cases. Just never going to happen. Going door to door would take years if not decades and who is to say if those guns would remain in place very long. So rechecking would be needed in millions of houses which would extend it even longer. The entire military and law enforcement combined are not going to be large enough to do it.

Here's why I disagree with what KYJon said here... millions of gun owners around the world also thought it could never happen to them. Some resisted, but most quickly give in to authority. Just look at the number of people right here who are too meek to confront the supporters of anti-gun Democrats like nca225:

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Even if you resisted, and decided to not comply, do you really wish to live in a country where you have to hide your guns because your government decides you no longer have that Constitutional Right??? KYJon is wrong about the Canadians giving up their Long Gun Registry. Quebec never complied with the law to get rid of it, so all of those records of long guns and their owners remain in the hands of an anti-gun Liberal Left Government.

nca225 is now pretending to be happy that Sen. Joe Manchin might vote against Biden's new anti-gun laws. nca225 is also pretending to agree with what KYJon said, including the fact that we now have a pro-2nd Amendment majority on the Supreme Court. But please don't forget that nca225 has consistently supported Democrat anti-gunners like Obama and Biden, and denigrated Trump and all of the pro-gun Conservative Supreme Court nominees. This is why I often advise not paying attention to what people say, but rather what they actually do. On this forum, it often takes some effort to see the truth. There are people here with an agenda to convince you all that the Democrats are not a threat to your gun ownership rights.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.