Not three months in to the Presidency, we have the disaster in Alaska, the crisis at the border, Ford Motor Company realizing that the teeth put into the new trade bill have been pulled by the Harris administration, and moving production to Mexico, a fresh attempt on the second amendment (of course, when you have stupid Baizuo RIGHT HERE proclaiming a woman’s right to kill her baby trumps the second amendment) wholesale assault on the employees of the energy sector, with an outstanding demonstration in Texas of what happens when you rely on green energy (morons) and pretty much every bad actor State, Iran, North Korea, Cuba, etc. declining the overtures of the Harris administration, realizing it is weak and stupid.

Thought the boy and I would participate in a buddy trap league this spring, but, I really wonder if I can come up with the 42 lousy boxes of trap loads it would take. Hunting loads, I’m good on, at least a lifetime on hand. I’ve been helping friends out with .22 rimfire, have more than enough of that, too.

Happy summer to you too, Craig. The money I used to send to the the Republican Party all goes to the Convention of States effort.

Best,
Ted

Last edited by Ted Schefelbein; 03/20/21 12:30 PM.