Originally Posted by Brian
We all knew this was coming. We were told it was coming. I find it interesting that the usual Biden/Dem party supporters of this board are so far silent....

I find that silence from the Biden supporters interesting too, and revealing as well. But you aren't allowed to tell the truth about that. In addition to the one btdst mentions above, who could forget the self-described "Independent Moderate" who crowed for several days straight when he falsely claimed Donald Trump was going to turn on gun owners, and raise the legal age to buy long guns?

Then there were a few who cried and wrung their hands over Wayne LaPierre of the NRA getting a decent salary and some nice suits and perks for doing a great job, yet remaining totally silent about exorbitant speaking fees paid to the Clintons, or the massive salary Biden's son got for being on the Board of Directors of a Ukranian gas company, after Daddy got a mean old Ukranian prosecutor fired for looking into corruption.

But they won't be totally silent... You can bet your ass they will cry to Dave that you and I are alienating valued members by pointing out how they are helping anti-gun Democrats slowly eliminate our 2nd Amendment Rights. The other "tool" frequently used is to just disrupt gun rights threads so they get locked or deleted. Same old same old...

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.