It's definitely going to happen, and on behalf of the LC Smith and Parker Gun Collectors Associations you are encouraged to visit our exhibition tent down by the "dove field"; and further, to participate in the LC Smith vs. Parker Challenge Event shoot-out. All that's required is to be a member of the organization you wish to represent, and to shoot a double gun made by same; and if you wish to do so and don't have a gun, one of our members will provide a loaner. Same with the Smith vs. Parker Hammer gun challenge taking place on Sunday morning. The new owner of Deep River, Ed Strickland, has sold all the booth space so there'll be plenty to see as vendors from across the US and Europe will be showing their wares. The only advice I can give attendees planning to shoot is to bring your own ammo supply. I spoke with RST yesterday; RST is normally there with a cube truck packed with shells but they'll not be in attendance this year as they are currently slammed with back orders they can't fill because they are unable to secure the necessary components. For those who've never attended, it's quite an event; and it's a fun event where one can encounter special and unique guns and enjoy great fellowship. I've yet to meet someone who tells me he regretted coming