Pamtnman,
Life is so much easier when you have a lathe. I use a "ring sizing die" to resize common diameter bullets to the size I need for my guns. These consist of a 7/8x14 threaded hollow die body( fits standard press thread) , a "ring" with a hole of the size needed, which is trapped and held in the die body by a threaded plug (with a hole to clear the bullets). Lubricated bullets are pushed through the "ring" ( about .500" thick) with a rod very similar to Lee's arrangement. To change for different size bullets, you only have to make a simple "ring" with the correct size polished hole( no threads). You may have to make( or buy) a new rod to push the bullets with. You have to make an arrangement to catch the sized bullets, but one will work for all bullets. This type die is made by companies that supply equipment for jacketed bullet makers. One such company is Corbin. They are used to adjust the final diameter of a newly made bullet, if necessary, and are usually just called sizing dies ( without the "ring" being in the name). Once you have the basic die set and a lathe, you are not dependent on someone else .
Mike