The boys at the now defunct Ivory Beads felt that the Sterly was the best of the American classics for waterfowling, even with steel. Since yours is F/F, I'd be real careful if using steel in it. So it sounds like you have the waterfowl part covered. For a light upland gun, the Parker 16 at 6-6 with 28" barrels might be on a zero frame. If it's a zero, that is a nearly ideal upland gun for extended carry. I have a Parker 16/28" on a one frame that weighs a bit more than that, and another Parker 16/28" on a zero frame that weighs a bit less than that. Both are great guns and handle 2-3/4" field loads (including the occasional pheasant loads) with no problems. Solid guns, attractive, will hold their value. On the other hand, I have one (only one) Brit gun, a 12/28" hammergun with laminated barrels. It's a beauty and I love to shoot it. That vs a Parker would be a tough choice. Standard advice is to buy the best gun you can find that fits you and your budget. A quality Spanish gun can be a real bargain if you know what you are looking at.