Well I actually did something I have been contemplating for the last two years. I had some money saved and was adding to it to purchase my next side by side. I love English guns and even though I was not in the finance range of a "Best" gun I was in the range of a nice boxlock or close to a sidelock gun.
But I have been infatuated for awhile now on the B Rizzini's. Especially the round body O/U. I have a friend I shoot with and a couple of years ago he purchased a nice little RB 28 gauge. He shoots it very well.
Well I have been looking on GA for awhile now and calling Rizzini USA and asking questions. But I could never pull the trigger on one as they are pretty pricy. As you can see now they have made a lot of changes to their shotgun line and make some beautiful guns.
Well again to add to the fever growing inside me my shooting buddy last week bought a BR552 sideplated 410. Very nice looking gun. We shot it yesterday and it was neat seeing the little 410 break those targets.
So last Friday I finally fell off the fence and called Rizzini USA and ordered me a 28 bore RB Deluxe. It will have 29" barrels and a solid rib. Also a long tang (engraved) going all the way down the pistol grip to a engraved grip cap.
The pictures they sent looks great and will hopefully have it by next weekend to have a go with it at clays.
We will see. If anyone here has experience with these guns please post a response. Hopefully all good reviews as I don't need anymore bad news at this time.
And my Club had some 28 gauge AA's yesterday. A flat would equal my truck payment.

Mike Proctor