Thought I would share this here because it is first hand info. It will generate the typical hateful replies from the the left wing loons here, so if it degrades to the point Dave has to delete it, I will understand why.

Earlier today, my better half called her old college roommate, who she has remained very close to for nigh on 46 years, to check on her recovery from some recent surgery. After a quick exchange on her condition, she told mbh something quite unsettling.

Her ex-roomie's husband was a member of a now-disbanded very popular band that was in high demand in the region for events of all kinds. They were very good and stayed together for probably 30 years or more.

As a result of his many years in the band, his hearing isn't what it used to be. He still enjoys his music, teaching guitar, recording stuff, etc. One thing he enjoys is listening to playlists, Pandora, and such when he showers each morning, cranking up the volume full blast in order to hear it.

Today, this morning, as he was listening to his music as he showered, his volume went way down, so he opens his shower door to check the volumeon his device and sees this on the screen: "the World Health Organization has determined that you are listening to this at way too high decibels" and they (the WHO) then proceeded to turn down the volume on his laptop!

Welcome to the New World Order folks...
JR

Last edited by John Roberts; 01/27/21 10:10 PM.

Be strong, be of good courage.
God bless America, long live the Republic.