A gun with a high reliability and will work as regular as night follows day, low price repair though not really needing repairs. I do bereave there is a a gun maker that fits all of this requirement , though only their models from the 1950 s to the late 1970 s. I do own one of these offerings neither the guns first owner myself and the two sons have been able to cause it to falter in any way in its very overused seventy years of life. Though there is one down side on the horizon for this gun, the way things are going officialdom will put an end to its usable life is if they make steel shot compulsory though we may give it a try. It's not French. USA. German, Brit, or Scandinavian offering, it is the Russian Baikal either configuration side by side or over under they are all built like the proverbial stone built outhouse and if it should happen that the ammunition run out the gun could be used as a very serviceable club. In the realms of what if's I have always wondered what design of shotgun would Mikhail Kalashnikov have come up with?

The only lessons in my life I truly did learn from where the ones I paid for!