Recently I took delivery of a 28 gauge FAIR Iside SXS boxlock shotgun. It was a special order gun with left hand wood, and reversed double triggers. I ordered the English model with scalloped back frame and ejectors. I can report that I am pleased with the gun. It was made in Italy and imported by the Italian Firearms group in Texas. I had some initial trouble ordering it through the first man I contacted there, but my second contact with a female rep went well. The gun has 15” LOP to the front trigger. That a tad long for me with heavy clothing, but I removed the buttplate and it’s fine. In a thin shirt 15” works fine. The FAIR idea of cast is not much, about 3/16”, so I had to have it bent more for me. The cast off for right hand stocks is about the same. I paid about $75 extra for a left hand stock and $200 for reversed double triggers. Single triggers are standard. The gun weighs 5 lb 4 oz with 28” barrels. It shoots both barrels to the same aiming point and I shoot it pretty well. I was after a lightweight gun I could carry in one hand and this fits the bill. I can encircle the gun at the balance point and my thumb and middle finger touch. That’s small because I have small hands. I have less than $3K in the gun including bending the stock. The delivery time was 10 weeks. Your dealer can place the order directly with the importer. They have a decent inventory on hand. The Iside (Ee see dee) model is available in all gauges. They also make O/U guns in a variety of models and gauges.