Yep, triggered... and you're also crying like a typical Libtard snowflake Queen Stevie.

I'm sure you feel that your long timelines for turn-around on customer's guns is reasonable. We can only imagine how bad it would be if you didn't farm-out a lot of work to real gunsmiths. You have to make some excuse for the large amount of time you spend here supporting Joe Biden, posting false data from anti-gun organizations, and trying to convince us that Donald Trump would screw gun owners and infringe upon our rights.

I actually don't believe that many conservatives complain to you about me, because I have seen real conservatives here for years, openly complaining about you and the other Libtards. I'm quite confident that they are not PM'ing you in private to tell you that they really think I'm a bad guy, but are simply afraid to say it in the open. Tell us you little fraud, was it John Roberts???

Originally Posted By: John Roberts
Steve, Are you a Democrat?

JR

Of course, you tell lies all the time Queen Stevie Remember how you also tried to tell us that your Libtard buddy Last Dollar was a true conservative? What a laugh! I'm sure I'd be very shocked to hear that he despised me. Speaking of lies and projections, it is always amusing how you keep trying to hide your queerness by deflecting it onto me and jOe. You don't see any infatuation with gay sex from me. More accurately, I call it a sick perversion, and am just giving my opinion about your obvious life in the closet. You also don't see us defending gay marriage, wearing buckle-strap girls shoes, posting off-topic Threads about gay secular holidays like Festivus, or most importantly... living a life without women. Pretty easy to see where you're coming from you poor little victim and rainbow warrior. Here's a flag for your rainbow Festivus pole, snowflake.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.