Originally Posted By: nca225

Kindly point out where I have ever said I support communism, condone the Holomodor or that I supported the Cultural Revolution and the Great Leap Forward. If you can do that you might as well point out where I have come out for successive five year plans and forced industrialization. But you wont, because I havent nor will I ever. To suggest otherwise is a disingenuous attack

I suppose you will deny your stated admiration for Che Gueverra when you jumped in to a Misfires discussion several years ago, and identified the little man in this diagram of a Libtard brain:

You can continue to try to call me a Nazi for the crime of going to the home of a guy who cheered Saddam Hussein while I was there. But the fact remains Sissy Chrissy... you openly continue to support Liberal Left Democrats who violate the Constitutional Rights of U.S. Citizens. Not only that, but by doing so, they prevent and prohibit law abiding citizens from the basic human right of self defense of their homes and families. Many people have died and been brutally attacked waiting for the police to arrive in places where guns are restricted, and you happily support that.

I don't think that trying to buy a bolt stop for a Siamese Mauser comes close to your complicity in helping criminals kill and attack innocent people by taking away their fundamental and Constitutional Gun Rights. But what would we expect from a Libtard like you who also supports the Liberal Democrats who support late term abortions??? Gene was a great humanitarian compared to a baby killer like you:

This is not about choice. There is little doubt that the millions of babies killed by abortion would choose to not be ripped apart and sucked out when they have developed nervous systems, and can react to painful stimuli.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.