Originally Posted By: canvasback
Is there any evidence Keith has been cheering for the killing of Jews? Is there any evidence Keith bought anything from an avowed anti Semite Nazi who supported Hitler's final solution? You are doing to Keith what I am always bitching at him about....making unsubstantiated leaps to impugn motive or belief.

This is a bit disingenuous of you dont you think CB? I have never said it was keith cheering on the death of jews. Nor is the issue is whether keith concluded a purchase. Keith, by his own words admitted to going to the guys shop over many years, knowing full well where Gene and his ill begotten inventory came from. And keith knew Gene was a nazi, as keith has admitted in his own words.

Do you or would you frequent the shop of a former Nazi? I dont, not because there are none around, its because I wouldnt be caught dead in one let alone giving any kind of support by giving it my business. I know Im a liberal, but I do try to have some self-dignity and standards.

To make matters worse, while he was there to source a part for his mauser, there was Gene at that very moment cheering on the death of jews and it wasnt that disgusting act that prevented the transaction, it was that Gene wasnt feeling well enough to go look for the part. Are you seriously suggesting that if Gene had went and found the part, keith would not have purchased it?

That you cant recognize that there is something fundamentally wrong with the situation that keith painstakingly detailed, about trying to buy a part off of Gene while he is cheering on the death of Jews, indicates your judgment is severely compromised. But why am I surprised you frequently grasp onto outlandish and disproven conspiracy theories.

Not for a second did my comment suggest the US government stopped thinking Nazis were bad or that 6 million murdered Jews were no longer a concern. And the application of those wild leaps to the indigenous situation is beyond foolish.

Its not. Its the logical extension of what you are suggesting. Thinking what you are arguing through draws this conclusion. Your not recognizing that is more evidence of a compromised judgment.

Were there those who continued to support Nazism? Sure there were. Did they live among us? Sure they did. But so did communists who you don't hold to account for the Holomodor. Who you don't hold to account for the Cultural Revolution and Great Leap Forward. Regimes and philosophies that made the Nazis look like amateurs when it comes to killing.

Your regular attacks on Keith as a Nazi sympathizer are both stupid (you have no evidence) and hypocritical (you support philosophical stances that killed far more in the 20th century and continue to do so to this day).

Pick a different bat to beat Keith about with, if you can find one. This one only looks bad on you.

Kindly point out where I have ever said I support communism, condone the Holomodor or that I supported the Cultural Revolution and the Great Leap Forward. If you can do that you might as well point out where I have come out for successive five year plans and forced industrialization. But you wont, because I havent nor will I ever. To suggest otherwise is a disingenuous attack.

You should make up with keith, your getting to be more like him, which is sad.

Last edited by nca225; 01/01/21 02:28 PM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum