I'll try to make this real easy for Sissy Chrissy nca225.

Before I even had a drivers license, I would sometimes hop on my bicycle, and ride to the gunsmith shop owned by a former German soldier.

He was not a Death Camp Guard or an S.S. Member. He was an armorer who was given the job of removing the wood stocks from guns that were confiscated by the Nazi's when they conquered a town or city. Then he was supposed to crush the barrels and action in a press to render it unusable, and the scrap was sent to steel mills to produce steel, ostensibly for the war effort.

Gene stashed some of the nicer guns he was supposed to scrap. He was literally stealing material for the war effort from the Nazi's. Had he been caught, I'd imagine the punishment would be severe. He was not being heroic. He merely saw gorgeous guns about to be destroyed, and decided to save what he could for himself.

He managed to get these guns smuggled into the U.S. when he emmigrated here after the war. He and his wife became U.S. Citizens, and he was able to both own firearms, and hold an FFL. He repaired and built guns, and he also sold guns. I never saw any of the very nice guns he stole from the Nazi's being sold. They were part of his very large personal collection or horde. I never saw one individual who had so many guns.

Gene never offered me any of his guns that were stolen from the Nazi's, nor did I ever offer to buy any.

I do own a very nice Herrmann Eichhorn 16 gauge sidelock double, and a C.K. Ansorg drilling that I bought some years ago from a former U.S. soldier. They were likely G.I. bring-backs that most likely were taken from some German citizen during or after the war. There were also millions of war surplus Mausers, Walthers, and other German military weapons shipped and sold here after the war. Many of them were produced, used, and sold by Jew hating Nazi's.

Nobody on any gun forum has ever expressed concern that their surplus military or sporterized Mauser may have been used to kill Jews or American soldiers, or that it was produced by the Nazi's who killed over 6 million Jews.

There are still a lot of anti-semites and Jew haters in this country. Many are politicians and leaders of the Civil Rights movement, like Rev. Al Sharpton and Lewis Farrakhan. Jesse Jackson, who admitted spitting in the food of white people he served while working as a waiter in NYC, is a well known Jew hating anti-semite. I'm quite sure Sissy Chrissy would be proud to march alongside them in a BLM parade.

I am not responsible for what is in other people's hearts. I was at Gene's home in 1991 looking for parts for a Siamese Mauser. Gene and his wife had CNN on TV, and were cheering for Saddam to fire more Scud Missiles into Israel. A lot of Muslims and other Americans were happy to see Israel attacked. I have no doubt that Sissy Chrissy has bought many things from Muslim owned convenience stores or gas stations that were operated by Jew haters. A lot of Democrats voted for the Iraq War, and then reversed their position shortly thereafter, to undermine George Bush, and try to make him a one term President. Their efforts helped Saddam Hussein. Sissy Chrissy nca225 supports them blindly, because they are Democrats.

Sissy Chrissy nca225 keeps repeating that I went to Gene's shop and house knowing that he hated Jews. That is a complete lie. I never heard Gene express any anti-semitic sentiment in all the years I knew him, until that day in 1991.

Really though, Gene was a better person and a better American than Sissy Chrissy or any of our Libtards here. Gene would never have voted for Joe Biden, or any politician who would infringe upon the 2nd Amendment Rights of law abiding U.S. Citizens.

Sissy Chrissy talks about the Constitutional Right of voting without voter I.D., because it is a fundamental Constitutional right. Yet he/she is telling Oldmainewoodsman that the right to own a firearm is not important, and it is OK for Liberal Democrats to violate that fundamamental Right. Abortion, gay marriage, and prohibitions against making fun of transgenders like Sissy Chrissy are not found anywhere in the Constitution. Nor is there any Constitutional prohibition for verifying eligibility to vote.

Sissy Chrissy also supports Joe Biden even though he has promised to ban fracking and offshore drilling exploration, making the U.S. once again dependent upon Arab oil. Much of that Arab oil money has been used to launch terrorist attacks on Jews in Israel. It has been used to fund armies to destroy Israel.

Finally, Sissy Chrissy supports Joe Biden and Obama, even though Obama gave over $1.5 billion in cash to Iran and entered into the Iran Nuclear Deal which did nothing to stop Iran from enriching uranium and getting nuclear weapons.

Iran openly shouts "Death to America", and threatens to totally destroy Israel. Donald Trump got us out of the insane Iran Nuclear Deal and crushed them with sanctions that has them on the verge of failure. Altzheimer Joe Biden wants to put us back into the Iran Nuclear Deal, knowing they wish to kill every Jew in Israel. And Sissy Chrissy nca225 supports that... along with the other Libtards here.

Jew hating bastards! Closet Nazi's, no doubt.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.