Originally Posted By: nca225
Originally Posted By: canvasback
Originally Posted By: nca225
Originally Posted By: keith
Sissy Chrissy, I know it is no longer possible to prove that you claimed the Russians/Putin "changed" the outcome of the 2016 election. You know damn well that post was deleted. It was in one of the Threads that Dave deleted entirely that you posted in the Silent Doubles forum, where I repeatedly asked you to show us your proof. And if you have evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians to change the election, then why didn't you give it to Mueller??? I also asked you that. You have nothing.

Voter I.D. laws do nothing to disenfranchise anyone. In fact, they are no more unconstitutional than my idea to charge voters a small fee of say $25 to $50 every election to do a background check to insure legal eligibility, just as we are required to to to exercise our 2nd Amendment Rights.

But we are still waiting for you to prove what you claimed about me and the German Gunsmith. You obviously saved evidence and QUOTES Sissy Chrissy. You repeatedly say I knowingly bought guns that the Nazi's took from dead Jews. Show us the proof. It gets a bit tiresome so often going back and proving what you Libtards actually said, but when I ask for proof, you all run away or try to change the subject.

Do not ever ask me to show proof of anything until you do that.

Actually I never accused you of directly buying guns stolen from murdered jews. My words are right there in my post# 588656. More lies from you princess. I did point out how you knowingly and intentionally did business with Gene the nazi all those years knowing what he was and then even while he was cheering on the death of jews, that still gave you no pause from doing business with him. Probably because you share the same sympathies. Show us where I am wrong on this.

Don't really know why I'm defending Keith but this Nazi stuff is just stupid. You know that all Americans "did business" with Nazis after the war. You know that one of the most important figures of the US space race was Wernher von Braun, one of the main guys who developed the V2 rocket for Hitler. You know that he and 1400 or so of his Nazi companions in rocket development were secretly brought over the US after the war to jump start the US missile and rocket programs. And that's just one small area of business and tech. It sure wasn't the only one.

This thread has been rather amusing. Everyone with the exception of OMW, in their silos, ears plugged with their fingers but yelling at the top of their voices. The only difference between the Left and the Right is the Right have facts on their side while the Left uses cancel culture to hide their inconvenient truths.

But the best part is none of you are convincing anyone of anything. That's not how on-line stuff works. You'd sway more people to your points of view if you spent $1000 on FB ads. LOL

I don't know why you are defending him either. Taking advantage of the knowledge of German scientists for our national interest is about the farthest thing from keith going to Nazi Gene's shop to do business with him while he is cheering on the death of Jews.

Why can't you see that CB?

Moral Relativism Chris. It's one of the foundational mistakes of the Left.

Either you are in bed with them or you are not. You can't pick and choose. "oh, it serves my interests here, but over here, where it makes no difference, I'll take a stand."

Last edited by canvasback; 01/01/21 11:14 AM.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia