Originally Posted By: SKB
Lots of crying and a failure to own up to a loss on both sides Geo. 2008 for the GOP , 2016 for the Dems and then the current embarrassment. Plenty of whining to go around.

Nope, there really hasn't been any crying or failure to own up to a loss here. But there has been a lot of pointing out how you and the other Libtards here see no evil when it comes to the widespread election fraud that caused Trump to lose.

I am quite happy that Trump has not just rolled over and accepted the fraud and cheating. I was just as happy when he fought back and confronted an obviously lying Fake News Media that was really nothing but an arm of the Democrat Party that was in 24/7/365 attack Trump mode for the last four years. I always hated it when other Presidents simply remained silent, and let them get away with it. I do not think it is Presidential to be a pussy who tolerates lies.

rocky mtn bill and Sissy Chrissy have been especially vocal in denial of any election fraud, yet they are both able to to seek and find fraud done by Republicans. Billy thinks it is terrible that Trump has refused to concede that he lost fair and square, yet we never heard a word from him when Al Gore contested the results of the 2008 election.

And it is most amusing to me Queen Stevie, how desperate you are to duck and hide from all of your criticism of Trump and the Republicans, and how you repeatedly accused Trump of being poised to turn on gun owners. Yet you are totally unable to find fault with the extremely anti-2nd Amendment Liberal Democrats. You accuse Trump of creating a hyper partisan atmosphere, yet you conveniently forget the hyper partisan Mueller probe and sham Impeachment Circus.

All of you are idiots for supporting an anti-gunner like Joe Biden. No need to repeat all of his many faults and failures as a career politician with a well deserved reputation as a corrupt buiffoon and plaigiarising liar. Altzheimer Joe doesn't even try to hide much of his anti-gun agenda, and there is no question of his anti-gun stance after 47 years of attacking gun rights of law abiding citizens. But none of you Liberal democrats and closet Liberal Democrats ever try to change them, or seek out Democrats who might respect our gun rights.

I am fully aware that I keep repeating that. It is intentional that I keep repeating that. I repeat it because you Libtards have gotten away with undermining us far too long. You Libtards are stabbing gun owners in the backs by supporting anti-gunners like Joe Biden. I want gun owners to see that you all are not our friends, and that you help to pave the way for more anti-gun laws, more gun bans, more ways to prevent citizens from buying, owning, and shooting guns, and you are responsible for making gun ownership and ammunition much more expensive.

I know none of you like me pointing that out. That is why it is so important for you all to try to tar me as a Nazi and other false and ridiculous things. All you have left is dishonesty to try to cover your support for anti-gunners. In your case Queen Stevie, your Libtard friends betray you, because they know you never voted for or supported Donald Trump. They would all jump on you if they thought you voted for Trump... just as they do to everyone else who really did support him. You are all birds of a feather. You lie to us and you lie to yourselves.

Here is Biden's gun control plan from his campaign website, in case you missed it earlier. No good news for gun owners at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=58UPGtxRJM4

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.