Originally Posted By: keith

No Sissy Chrissy, you are lying again, You repeatedly accused me of doing business with Gene when I supposedly knew that some of the guns he smuggled out of Germany had belonged to Jews.

Well now we have some honesty from you. This is exactly what I am accusing you of. Doing business a known Nazi because you yourself are a nazi and sympathize with him. I never stated that you bought guns off of him like you accused me of in post# 588661

This is Sissy Chrissy nca225's chance to prove that I am lying, and that I bought German guns from a Nazi, or that I am a Nazi.
So first you spread the lie that I said you bought guns of Gene. Now when I caught you in that lie, you backpeddle get flustered and admit the truth. Your dancing sucks more then a person with two left feet.

That one post here is just a small fraction of the many times that you Bob Cash and other lying Libtards have attempted to call me a Nazi or tar me as a Nazi sympathizer. I repeatedly informed you that the reason I went to his house in 1991 was to try to buy a bolt stop for a Siamese Mauser action that I was converting to .47-70. And I told you I didn't buy anything. He wasn't feeling well enough to go look for one. But that never stopped you from trying many more time to say I am a Nazi, etc. Yet here you are, once again falsely claiming that I did business with him.

What do you think this proves? So you didnt do business with Gene the Nazi that specific day because he wasnt feeling to well. So it was his personal health that put an end to your transaction and not your conscience raising red flags from proceeding further while Gene the nazi is cheering on the death of Jews from falling SCUD missiles. Well, your conscience didn't kick in because you don't have one as a nazi sympathizer.

Do you even realize the shortcomings and character flaws you are implicitly admitting to? Do you even think about what you write? Clearly not when Ive got you agitated with the truth. You prove my point each and every time you try to defend yourself princess.

I don't believe that my idea for a fee based background check on voters every election is a poll tax, any more than an FFL transfer and NICS Check is a 2nd Amendment tax.

Doesnt matter you think, even if you were capable of thinking. Law is pretty clear that what you are proposing is a poll tax and thats dead on arrival. But then again its not surprising that nazi keith wants to take a page from Jim Crows notebook!

Ive asked you before, please keep this up. Allowing me endless opportunities to point this stuff out is very entertaining to me. That, in combination with watching you cry yourself sleep every night over the phantom fraud, kind of makes this pandemic bearable.

Last edited by nca225; 12/31/20 06:29 PM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum