Originally Posted By: nca225

Actually I never accused you of directly buying guns stolen from murdered jews. My words are right there in my post# 588656. More lies from you princess. I did point out how you knowingly and intentionally did business with Gene the nazi all those years knowing what he was and then even while he was cheering on the death of jews, that still gave you no pause from doing business with him. Probably because you share the same sympathies. Show us where I am wrong on this.

Also are you suggesting that I got Dave to delete all those memorial threads of Republicans who died by their own ignorance? I think you know me better than that.

Oh, BTW, you should look up what a poll tax is. Your idea of the making people pay for a background check to vote is unconstitutional on its face. That you would even suggest that it is constitutional at all reveals your vast stupidity.

Being stupid, false, ignorant and hypocritical is no way to go through life princess.

No Sissy Chrissy, you are lying again, You repeatedly accused me of doing business with Gene when I supposedly knew that some of the guns he smuggled out of Germany had belonged to Jews. That one post here is just a small fraction of the many times that you Bob Cash and other lying Libtards have attempted to call me a Nazi or tar me as a Nazi sympathizer. I repeatedly informed you that the reason I went to his house in 1991 was to try to buy a bolt stop for a Siamese Mauser action that I was converting to .47-70. And I told you I didn't buy anything. He wasn't feeling well enough to go look for one. But that never stopped you from trying many more time to say I am a Nazi, etc. Yet here you are, once again falsely claiming that I did business with him.

But again, it is the nature of Libtards to tell outright lies in order to make a point. And no, I never suggested that it was you who asked Dave to delete the crap you posted in the Silent Doubles forum. I know you were proud of being dishonest about your assertions that Trump and Republicans encouraged people to not wear masks, or told them to drink bleach, or any of the other lies you repeated. You also seem awfully concerned about the number of people who attended the 2016 Inauguration. I do not recall anyone here ever even mentioning it before today. I do know there were several Threads celebrating the fact that Trump won in 2016, including one started by Dave Weber. I don't think Dave or the majority here will be celebrating having a demented anti-gunner who won due to election fraud.

I don't believe that my idea for a fee based background check on voters every election is a poll tax, any more than an FFL transfer and NICS Check is a 2nd Amendment tax. It is simply what Liberal Democrats consider a reasonable check on crime. They think it is so reasonable that they say we should have to do that fee based transfer and background check even if we wish to give a gun to our children... which you and Queen Stevie will never have to worry about, because you will never have children.

And we are certainly thankful that you have removed yourselves from the gene pool.

Since election fraud and voting while ineligible is a federal crime, my idea is just common sense. Election fraud is not a victimless crime. Millions will suffer if Biden/Harris get their way. Taxes will increase again, health care costs will skyrocket again, jobs will go overseas, Corporations will move operations abroad again, ISIS and radical Islam will come back, our gun rights will be threatened, and Iran will have a much easier time getting nuclear weapons... just to name a few recent Democrat failures. Background checks for voters is something that needs to be done to secure our elections. Anything less is a disservice to actual eligible citizens whose votes are nullified by illegals and dead people voting, etc.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.