Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
Stan, Anyone who continues to support Trump is among the great fools of all time. Read the New York Post piece today. When Rupert Merdock has had it with Trump, it's a pretty good sign anyone still in that camp is as big a chump as ever lived.

Billy, You are lying again. You did reference the Post as a source. Here is your entire unedited post where you referenced the N.Y. Post editorial that encouraged Trump to concede. It also stated that the reason is to help maintain a Republican Senate majority... something you are still afraid to admit. They know that Biden/Harris is int good for the country. Is that what you meant when you said it told the truth for once???

This is where you also showed us what an astute political analyst you are... when you couldn't even spell Rupert Murdoch's name correctly.

Also, I have admitted many times that there has been vote fraud committed by both parties over the years. But there are many more documented accounts of Democrat vote fraud than Republican. You are just unable to admit that. Everyone knows how Democrat John F. Kennedy won in 1960. But at least JFK wasn't a Liberal Left anti-gunner like Altzheimer Joe Biden.

Sissy Chrissy wants evidence of election fraud in the November 2020 election. I'd be happy to oblige, other than the screen shot of thew Wayne County, Michigan board of elections PC that was posted here shortly after the election showing all of those Democrats registered that were born in 1900. The Libtards here managed to get Dave to delete that. And you never did tell us why you Libtards really oppose voter I.D. laws.

However, first I want to see evidence that Putin and the Russians changed the outcome of the 2016 election. Those of you who now vehemently deny election fraud couldn't stop crying about it four years ago.

You and Sissy Chrissy have proclaimed there was no fraud, yet you are both seeking out instances of Republican vote fraud. I wonder why you two aren't looking at all of the hundreds of sworn affidavits and evidence of Democrat election fraud, and all of the mail-in ballots that were counted without signature or registration verification, or were simply cast after the legal deadline??? I think we all know.

I am all in favor of photo voter I.D. laws, voting with a 100% paper trail and no electronic machines connected to the internet, No motor voting that permits illegals to register when they get drivers licenses they shouldn't have in the first place, no ballot harvesting, and no early voting... due to the obvious potential for abuse.

In addition, I think we should have to pay a small fee, say $25 to $50 every election for a background check to certify that we a legally eligible to vote. This would not be a violation of the Constitution any more than a NICS Check and FFL transfer we all pay for to purchase a gun. Anyone, regardless of Party affiliation, who violates the election laws and commits fraud, should go to prison for a long time. I have no doubt you disagree with about all of those things, because they would prevent the cheating that elected Biden.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.