Wrong again Billy. I've already explained to you several times the reasons that lawsuits challenging the election fraud were rejected. It was acknowledged that there was indeed fraud, but rejected on the grounds that some judges felt it would not change the outcome. Other judges ruled that the plaintiffs, such as Texas, did not have legal standing to challenge fraud in states like Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, or Michigan. Another judge ruled that Trump's legal team should have filed suit before the fraud occurred... which is about like arresting someone before they commit the crime. And still other judges opined that mail-in ballots that were cast in violation of their state election laws would not be rejected. Recounts that counted the same fraudulent ballots were not going to change the outcome. And only dishonest Liberals really believe that Biden shattered the record for votes by a presidential candidate, or that Wayne County (Detroit) Michigan has dozens of registered 120 year old voters who all supported Biden.

That is the National travesty and the real sorry-assed spectacle. But you keep returning to twist the facts. And you still are afraid to admit that the N.Y. Post editorial encouraging Trump to concede, which you referenced earlier, was all about doing all we can to maintain a Republican Senate majority... to preserve all of the good things Trump accomplished.

Your own source said that Biden needed to be thwarted, or he would cause harm to the country. And it didn't even mention what Biden's intentions are to infringe upon the gun rights of law abiding citizens. I still wonder why you come to this forum to spew your pro-Biden/anti-Trump crap, and are afraid to do so in the Classic Rifle forum???

You are a fraud and a fool and a coward Billy. I guess that makes you typical of the Libtards we have here.

Last edited by keith; 12/31/20 01:04 PM.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.