Originally Posted By: nca225

It is your acts that speak for you. Therefore we don't need your words. That is your answer.

Your emotions betray you BTW. It is clear to all that catching you in this has upset you.

GOOD.

And here is how Sissy Chrissy reacted to a very simple challenge to prove a false contention. Just as I expected... nothing.

Of couse, I got the same lack of proof from Queen Stevie, and also expected that. Anyone see a pattern here?

Sissy Chrissy thinks I am upset by his/her failure. I think it is wonderful to see how our Libtards react when they are challenged to prove their lies. I love letting them show how gutless and pathetic they are.

The only shame is that they also use these sidebar diversions and lies to deflect away from the fact that Sissy Chrissy, SKB Queen Stevie, BrentD, and rocky mtn bill all are here to criticize Trump, and to show support and respect for the anti-gunner Altzheimer Joe Biden.

This is the mental disorder known as Liberalism. This also gets us back full circle to the original intent of this thread, and this Liberalism is the mentality that Lloyd and many other people wish to move away from. Sadly, moving away from this cancer only permits it to grow. It must be confronted and shown to be a fraud. When gun owners and gunsmiths defend anti-gunners like Joe Biden, they are not your friend, and they are not helping to insure that your kids and your grandkids will have the same freedoms that you did.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.