Originally Posted By: SKB
You continue to lie and misrepresent what actually happened. This is the behavior that earned you your nick name here "Lying Keith". Same old same old. This is why you have no credibility, because you lie.

You and your pal Bob Cash gave me the nickname "Lying Keith" Only you two used it, because you had the pathetic need to try to tar me with your own behavior. You have had plenty of time to show us that I lied or twisted what you said about gun registration in New Zealand, or the fact that you used data from a well known anti-gunner to support your false statement. You failed.

On the other hand, I have already shown you and everyone here that I was speaking about jOe's integrity in the QUOTE you posted. As you recall, I was referring to your two-faced Canadian pal who had emailed me asking me to slow rust blue some shotgun barrels for him, while he was using the IGNORE function to IGNORE my posts here.

EDIT: I still laugh when I think that he disliked me, yet asked me to rust blue his barrels... instead of you... one of his best pals on this forum. Maybe he knew I could do a better job. And maybe he didn't wish to wait years for you to finish them, or have you just farm them out.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.