Originally Posted By: keith
And there's Sissy Chrissy once again telling lies about my visits to the shop of an old German gunsmith who had served in the German Army during WWII.

Once again, I challenge Sissy Chrissy nca225 to show us exactly where I ever claimed that I did not understand the nature of guns that were not inventory, but a personal collection that this guy stole from the Nazi's.

I clearly stated that I went to his home much later, in 1991, so there was no attempt by me to say I was only a 14 year old kid who did not understand where these guns came from. I clearly stated where they came from. The Nazi's confiscated them from the citizens of towns they conquered. Gene, the gunsmith was supposed to crush them, but he stole them from the Nazi's and his brother somehow shipped them to the U.S. after Gene emigrated here after the war. In all the times I visited that gun shop, the owner never attempted to sell any of those guns, and I never attempted to buy any.

This is Sissy Chrissy nca225's chance to prove that I am lying, and that I bought German guns from a Nazi, or that I am a Nazi.

Watch how Sissy Chrissy reacts to this challenge... again. You will learn why Liberals cannot be trusted, and that they even lie to themselves.

It is your acts that speak for you. Therefore we don't need your words. That is your answer.

Your emotions betray you BTW. It is clear to all that catching you in this has upset you.

GOOD.

Last edited by nca225; 12/31/20 11:53 AM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum