I posted exactly what you stated about gun registration in New Zealand Queen Stevie. You clearly and repeatedly stated that there is no gun registration in New Zealand. Then you frantically attempted to cover up your lies about gun registration in New Zealand by later stating that a very small percentage of guns are registered there. When I posted the QUOTE from you stating that guns are not registered in New Zealand, I used your exact words.

You also posted a link that contained false data from the well known anti-gunner Philip Alpers and GunPolicy.org to support that falsehood. But even that link refuted your initial claim, which you later repeated, staing that guns are not registered in New Zealand. Some of that exchange is still here, and some was unfortunately deleted by Dave. Go back and show us where I changed your words or their meaning. You cannot. You are like Sissy Chrissy and the Preacher, still trying to dishonestly change what Miller said about slavery.

I went on to prove you wrong by showing that all handguns must be registered, and a permit was required for all military style semi-automatics. Actually, every gun owner is registered or licensed, so the New Zealand government knew exactly where to look when they imposed firearm bans and confiscation after the Christchurch shooting.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.