No Sissy Chrissy nca225 , Miller never claimed that slavery was justified in the Bible. He merely posted the 100% true fact that there is nothing in the Bible that prohibited slavery. Miller also posted a photo of himself standing in his church next to his very black cousin. He was in no way, shape, or form a racist.

You had many opportunities to prove that he said what you claim, but you never did. You continue to lie and twist and pervert the truth, because you are too stupid and too weak, and unable to support your ignorance by telling the truth.

I see that you are still unable to refute anything Oldmainewoodsman or Ted posted about Biden's many failures and his corrupt and racist past. If Miller or anyone else here said some of the racist things that Biden has said, you would be here every day crying like the baby you are.

But you are a brainless Democrat sock-puppet, so you will say and do anything to support someone who is virtually guaranteed to break the Oath of Office to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution. He has made a promise to disarm law abiding U.S. citizens. Biden has spent his entire life trying to take guns from law abiding citizens. Yet you call Trump treasonous. What an idiot.

EDIT: In the same style of dishonesty you Libtards all use, Queen Stevie has once again trotted out a Quote attempting to impose his gay lifestyle onto me and jOe. Queen Stevie still will never post my entire statement where he pulled that from. I was clearly making the point that jOe had much more integrity than one of Queen Stevie's pals... the same one who tried to bail ot Queen Stevie by hiding the fact that the secular holiday Festivus has been taken over by queers who oppose Nativity displays, and plant rainbow poles in public places to celebrate the gay lifestyle.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.