Queen Stevie, I see you are still attempting to impose your queer lifestyle onto me and jOe. It isn't working, and you didn't help your attempts to go back into your gay closet with your recent admission that you celebrate the gay secular Festivus holiday.

As far as your lame attempt to cover up your disdain for Trump, and your support for anti-gunners like Altzheimer Joe Biden, that is amusing too. You never had anything good to say about Trump during the entire campaign in 2016. You never once had anything good to say about Trump during his entire four years in office. But you criticized him plenty of times. You also posted plenty of critical remarks concerning Republicans and Conservatives who were not named Trump.

We saw you crying that Trump was about to raise the legal age to purchase a firearm (which he never did), yet we never once saw you voice any concern about the extreme anti-gun measures that Obama and Biden attempted to pass in 2013. Obama considers his failure to pass sweeping new anti-gun legislation his greatest failure. And not a single complaint from you about the Obama/Biden attempt to infringe upon the gun rights of millions of law abiding U.S. citizens!

That divisiveness caused Democrats to get hammered in the 2014 mid-term election. Now you claim you simply hoped Trump would act differently once elected, and that you now hope to see less divisiveness in the future.

So tell us all how you expect things to be less divisive by supporting and voting for an extreme anti-gunner like Biden??? You saw plenty of hyper partisan politics when Biden was Obama's vice-president, and his anti-gun czar. You saw a one-trick pony pass a failed ObamaCare plan that left 38 million people uninsured. And like a dictator, forced millions to buy a product they either did not want or could not afford. And it passed without any Republican support and not a single Republican vote. Hard to get more "hyper partisan" than that.

You like YouTube videos Queen Stevie... did you watch the video I provided the link to with all of Biden's anti-gun plans from his campaign website? We all know how you posted links to false data from the anti-gunner Philip Alpers and GunPolicy.org to support your false claim that there is No Gun Registration in New Zealand. So how will you lie to us to counter Altzheimer Joe Biden's divisive and extreme anti-gun plans and proposals?

There is nothing Trump ever did to warrant supporting an extreme anti-gunner like Joe Biden. There is no rational excuse for any gun owner with a brain to support someone who has a 47 year career of being 100% anti-2nd Amendment. The other Libtards here all know damn well that you never supported Trump, and you are one of them. John Roberts also knew when he recently asked you this:

Originally Posted By: John Roberts
Steve, Are you a Democrat?

JR

This might be a good time to bring up a QUOTE from a late and well respected DoubleGunShop member:

Originally Posted By: 2-piper
It seems to me that the vast majority of those who complain about Keith & Joe are those whom they have told the truth about. I recall a statement from an old Doris Day movie, don't recall for certain which one, " There are things which Hurt Worse than the Truth, we just haven't figured out what they are yet".

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.