One final thought from me on Biden, and then I'll attempt to get the original theme back on track:

I read a lot of follow-up posts here saying give him a chance. He has had a chance for the last 47 years. He is seriously flawed, has questionable honesty, and because we no longer have real journalists and investigative reporters anymore he has been given a pass. Some notables:

His first wife and young child were killed in a motor vehicle accident. This was an unspeakable tragedy. However, he has claimed they were killed by a drunk driver. This has been proven false, the driver was never charged with drunken driving and the driver's own family has sued Biden to stop telling this account. Why embellish such a tragic event?

He claims to be from a family of coal miners. A check of his family turned up one great-uncle, I think. Hardly a family. Now if I said I was from a family of postal workers, I could claim my father, grand-father, one brother, and numerous uncles and cousins.

And, he basically used the coal miner legacy and plagiarized the life story/speech of the British Labour leader. If I remember right, this knocked him out of the 1988 Presidential campaign.

He claims to have graduated from Syracuse University with multiple degrees and honors. In fact, he graduated at the lower end of his class with one degree.

I'm sure there are more. Any one of these would have killed the campaign of any Republican. This is what I mean when I write that we should demand better. It's good to be a Democrat that is for sure.

The left and the media is destroying the wife of Alec Baldwin because she lied about her faux Spanish birth and heritage. Yet, Biden's lies, embellishments, and fabrications are just fine to be President of the United States.

My wife and I are leaning heavily towards relocating to Highland County, Virginia. We like the fact that it is the least populated county in Virginia, and there is a strong hunting community. Lots of deer, bear, and grouse. Does not appear to have a high growth of new homes and communities, so we shall see.