Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
Craig, "demonizing covid"?? Is there somrthing good to be said about it that we're missing? Maybe you mean some of us exaggerate the seriousness. Tell that to the 325,000 who've died of it. Most on this site are in the group m ost vulnerable. Our brilliant new Republican legislature wants to meet in person without masks. All politicians need to stand for something, but why make a stand for stupidity?

Bill, you aren't missing a thing, you rightfully identify me as a stupid idiot for taking the time to repeat things that you are intentionally ignoring.

How many times have I politely mentioned to you that the reported covid deaths, and various hospitalizations and visits stats include influenza and pneumonia like symptoms? I decided to check, the latest CDC stats are for December 19th., compiled on a weekly basis.

Have you read your various Montana counties health department daily updates? Don't they often document in writting, no reported new cases of influenza?

I apologize if you were thinking specifically of the new york elder care death camps that pastor cuomo setup for the true believers. No, good it's appauling. But, we do know that there is no will to separate out lethal comorbidities, only to agenda to jump to covid conclusions, right?

It is sad that attempts to hold china responsible are demonized and that the incoming administration is appointing, non elected, high level officials with ties to them, but if you want me to join you in a common goal to end the spread of an infectious virus, then unwind the spin.

The true deaths and many of the disease symptoms are terrible. Please don't forget that the ocare that you have repeatedly beat the progressive drum for required end of life options to get things over with sooner rather than later. Please don't lecture me about most on this site fitting a group that fits multiple progressive footballs to be kicked around.

Alrighty, have a nice evening.