Bill:

I don't know you outside of this board. I am far from right-wing and certainly not a committed cultist. I consider myself a moderate on social issues, and conservative in most others.

Like many, I had hoped that Trump would have entered the Oval Office, saw the scope of what he had gotten into, toned down his "act" and elevated his game into the role. In many ways he did, and in many ways he didn't. I never said the election was stolen. I merely pointed out that some monkey business occurred, but clearly not enough to swing it one way or another. I also believe that yes, it is occurring in Georgia.

Like I said, people voted with emotion over logic. They voted against Trump rather than for Biden. Biden is an equally flawed person. It is not a Republican talking-point to say that he is a career politician with no significant accomplishments over a 47 year period. Sure, he was VP for eight years. But people quickly forgot that he was basically hidden away by Obama. Even the media joked back then "Where's Joe?"

When Obama had the opportunity to kill Osama bin Laden, Biden was the only guy in the room who advised against it. Even Hillary was for it. That speaks volumes about a potential Commander in Chief. Trump for his part kept his promise that he would not engage in unnecessary wars or skirmishes. Even though I'm sure that people like Bolton tried to talk him into one or two.

I also said that we have to demand better of our candidates. We should not be electing people because it is "their turn," the first this or the first that, or the lesser of two evils. We should be choosing and voting for people who are qualified for the job, command and earn respect, our trust, and we are proud of.

I don't have high hopes for Biden. He is flawed, he is weak, not too bright, and if the ties to China are in fact true he is unfit to be President. Be honest, why did the media and the left beat the Russian collusion chase to death yet Biden gets a pass? Harris is far too agenda driven and polarizing. Again, she was the first to drop out in the primaries. If people liked her she would not have polled at 1%.

So, I don't see much hope and love over the next four years. I just see more division, more anger, and more harmful rhetoric from the left. I think the old guard needs to go away and enjoy their millions and we need to seek and find new and energetic leadership. Someone who believes in our country, promotes our greatness rather than flaws, and can truly unite us. In some ways Trump actually did some of that, but because the left and the media could never come to terms with his win in 2016, they did everything in their power to exploit his many flaws and help him fail.

Anyway, just the opinion of a veteran, patriot, and citizen who is concerned over the direction this great country is headed. It's not too late to fix it, but tired retreads are not the answer.